West Virginia Family Grief Center Team
- Retired Chaplain and Counselor for Morgantown Hospice /Amedysis Hospice Care
- President and one of the founders of West Virginia Family Grief Center
- President of Falkenstine Enterprises, Inc.
- Director of Healing Hearts Widows Retreat
- Elder Board of CMA Church-Morgantown
Gina Kinder is the Coordinating Producer at Pikewood Creative, a video production company based in Morgantown, WV. As Coordinating Producer, she directs project scheduling, leads all on-location production planning, serves as a client liaison and confirms the strategic direction of all projects. Prior to joining Pikewood Creative, Gina was a Senior Event Coordinator at The Event Group in Pittsburgh, PA, for nine years.
Doug is a retired auditor from West Virginia University with over 40 years of accounting experience. He received a BA from Michigan State University and an MBA from West Virginia University.
Dr. Bob Hornbrook
ADVISOR TO THE BOARD
Sr. Helen Skormisley, is an LICSW, Trauma/Grief Therapist, and Adult Nurse Practitioner. She volunteers at the WVFGC as a Grief Support Group Facilitator and Grief Counselor. She offers private retreats and programs in spirituality, grief, and dreams at the St Joseph Retreat Center Wheeling, WV.